LATEST NEWS

18th Oct 2009

Pandang Food Nearby - Sari Ratu Resturant in Kota Damanasara

Restoran Sari Ratu,
47-1, Jalan PJU 5/12,
Dataran Sunway,
Kota Damansara

After long absence from visiting Indonesia, I had an urge to eat Pandang food.

By accident, we stumbled upon a branch of the Sari Ratu franchise close by our area and had a chance to try it.

I would say that I still miss the ones I had in Jakarta. So to comment about the taste of the food from this restaurant, well I would say that it is just alright and not too bad.

Recently, I had a similar experience with Padang food from a restaurant known as "Garuda" in Singapore. It is also a franchise, but the food taste better.

Well, this restaurant can still be considered as it is nearest to our area for "close-to-authentic" Padang food.

Here are some photo shots of the place syndicated from other blogger's website.